Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello

I bet no one has ever started their first blog entry with Hello before.

Well, that's me.  Always the rebel.

Actually, I'm about as far from a rebel as I could be.  I've always been the good boy, followed the rules.

However, there's a secret almost no one knows about.  Since I was a little boy, I've been fascinated by women's clothes.  I started wearing my mother's high heels when I was 6 years old.  I didn't know why (still don't) but wearing them just gave me a wonderful feeling.

Of course, I knew it was wrong and tried to quit many, many (many!) times.

It took a long time to get over the guilt.  I'm mostly over it but my dressing is still a secret from almost everyone.

We'll see what happens with this blog.  I mostly set it up so I can follow other girls like myself.  However, I love to write and to talk about myself, so I wouldn't be surprised if I submit the occasional post.
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment