Thursday, December 9, 2010

Busy

It's so difficult to find "Linda time."

Between working and family, there's very little time that I have to myself.  I like to spend time with my wife and kids but I just wish there was more time I could spend as Linda.

Of course, everyone is busy.  When we read about someone's adventures out and about, it often seems like it's something they can do every day when really it's probably something they're able to do less than once a month or less special time.

It's a bit easier when you don't have children.  Before children, my wife would be out on her own more and I 'd have a few more opportunities to dress.  Now, I'm seldom at home by myself (I can't remember the last time).  I miss just having time by myself, much less having time to dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment