Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Captions

I love reading tg captions.  I appreciate the time and creativity that goes in to creating captions.

My favorite captions are those that are more PG13 or R rated.  It's just a personal preference.  Many of the more explicit captions are fun, too, but the ones I like the most are those that aren't quite as explicit.

I really like hypnosis and mind control caps.  Like many crossdressers, I've felt guilty about my need to dress up.  A long time ago, the fantasy of being hypnotized and "forced" to be a girl became very appealing.  The psychology is pretty basic.  If you're "forced" you still get to be a girl but it's not your fault. 

A few favorites from Emily's TG Captions:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWykxjNF75LYAcJezXrQI3m-IBGZEmPRreUzC6YXgmH5EBV5flbFVaxcjY4s9HGcxc7ZQRlaVehX_10IWXl1jo_GZesjj-fU1_hMZZxsMfjwBFjx3Va5le7lwRf8-FzZeqjNfcH3VcAu92/s1600/cap67.png

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEimVZJ_9RIUaCaGvX0O_qLU1iug0Dps4KTnbbXpqYw_cLSu-eMdiFV9rOLUTxmBNFzROw-QvTn0no1oSIgBOMu8olMnTz4CkUftFe80IcJk6aU7P287wxuFBo3FZAE19S_Bp6T-WgRgBCxg/s1600/cap32.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I'm reading through from the beginning and had to comment on this post, let me know if you don't want any more blasts from the past, but I find it very comforting what you say here.

    Seriously, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete