Saturday, July 23, 2011

One and Only Paris Photography

One of the joys of the Net is stumbling on sites that delight you.  I'm not sure how I found this one.  It's the blog for one and only paris photography

The authors of the site say "Photographers in Paris have it made. Couples look great wrapped in the world’s most romantic city. We’re an American/French couple who are engagement and wedding photographers in Paris. This blog is meant to show our latest work."

The photography is gorgeous.  Paris is so amazing even someone like me could take good pictures but combine Paris with beautiful young couples and talented photographers, well, the results are stunning.

Despite growing up on the south side of Chicago and being very practical in almost all areas of my life, I'm very much a closet romantic and dreamer.  Pictures don't get much more romantic than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment